a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Monday, July 4, 2011

Hell Week

Tomorrow officially starts my week of tests to make sure that I am healthy enough to receive my bone marrow transplant.  Our longest day is tomorrow.  I have labs first thing at  7:30 and my last appointment is at 4:00.  I have a bone marrow biopsy, history and physical, financial meeting, social work meeting, CT scan of my head, and BMT instruction.  They are trying to cram all the testing in this week to start the transplant process on Saturday.  I feel like it is going too fast.  I really kind of wanted to enjoy a couple of days prior to admission to the hospital to be with my friends and family.  

I lost my cell phone today too.  I HAVE to have a cell phone or I will go crazy!  Maybe I will be able to manage to get to the AT&T store tomorrow to get another one.  So if you want me to have your number, email it to me at andrya79@hotmail.com or send me a message on facebook :)

I want to thank Anita for watching Kellan all day!   You are a saving grace!  I'm so blessed to have you and your family in my life.  I also want to thank Susie and my mom for going with me to my appointments tomorrow.  Hopefully, that will make a long day not seem so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment