a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Family Visit

My mom, stepdad and brother came to visit today.  I updated them with the information.  My brother is going to be my bone marrow donor.  I'm super happy that my mom is going to be able to come to some of my visits this week. 

We discussed possible fundraising ideas.  We have pretty good healthcare, but there are going to be a lot of out-of-pocket expenses.  We will find out on Tuesday what exactly we are in for.  At this time, we just need help with looking after Kellan and/or accompanying me to my doctor visits.  We already have some volunteers, so just comment if you can help out next week. 

I'm glad that Kellan got to visit with Grandma Donna again and to meet Grandpa Weldon and Uncle Logan.  He really seemed to take a liking to Grandpa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment