a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 5 An Emotional Wreck

There isn't much different today than yesterday.  The docors and nurses continue to be irritated with me and I with them. 
My hair started falling out in  clumps today.  A lot of hair fell out.  I thought I'd be excited for this, but it made me cry.  I blame these ups and downs on that birthcontrol pill they started me on. 

I don't feel like I have a lot of strength left.  Everyday I have to reach down deep to find something encouraging.  and yet, the worst is yet to come.Day 7-10 are suppose to be the worse. So only a couple more days of anticipating that. 

I just want to get out of here and on with my life.  I want to rewirnd to June 2010 and not have gotten pregnant. But I cannot do that. Somehow I will get through this.

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong Andrya. This too shall pass. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete