a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 27

Here we are approaching a month!  I guess I haven't really posted anything in the last couple of day because there really wasn't anything to report, which is good news! 

I go to the doctor tomorrow to check my counts and my creatinine (kidney test).  My creatinine has been really high, dangerously high, but luckily they caught it in time.  They took me off my anti-viral meds to help bring my creatinine down.  I wish they would take me off my anti-fungals too, don't work anyway.  Did you know you can get yeast infections on your body?  Well, I know its gross, but you can and its NASTY!  Been dealing with that since the day I got out of the hospital.

Kellan is doing good.  We fed him his first feeding of solids today.  He really seemed like he liked it...I swear that kid is going to be a human garbage disposal when he grows up!  He seems to be able to take anything anytime and still act like he's hungry.

Got a care package from Whitney and people from work.  Thanks for the hats!  They are awesome!

I appreciate all the help and prayers from everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment