a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 28 Long Day

It was a long day at the clinic today.  My creatinine remains high, so they are pumping me with fluids, changing all my meds around, doing pretty much whatever they can to get it down.  So the fluids took 3 hours.  Dr. McGuirk must've thought that it would absorb into my body better at a slower rate.  Usually it takes 2 hours.  All I know, is it is usually a good time to take a nap!  I got a CT of my chest done today too for some pain in my upper right quadrant of my chest.  It feels musculoskeletal, so it is probably nothing.

We have good news on our house in Georgia!  We have a buyer with it on their "maybe" list and also possibly have renters.  I'm so glad we switched from ReMax to Blanchard and Calhoun.  We were fools before!

Not much else to report.  So goodnight all, got another appointment tomorrow for labs and probably more fluids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment