a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 31

Yeah!  We made it past Day 30!  We are almost a third of the way to Day 100!

No real life changing events have occurred in the last 2 days.  My creatinine/kidney test came back much better, it is still high, but I only have to be seen 2x per week now!  Blood counts remain the same, WBC are normal, platelets are normal, RBC and HGB are just a little low.  These might be my normal counts from now on.  Dr. Sheffler in Hawaii said that our goal was to get my blood counts steady and transfusion independent, which I am both now!

Got out and went shopping for Kellan today.  That was fun! We went to Macy's and Dillards.  I spent too much money, but oh well, that is what it is there for right?  Then we went to Walmart to pick up my prescription and a few groceries.

Aunt Jenny is coming to help watch Kellan in the morning and then Grandma Donna and Grandpa Weldon and even maybe Uncle Logan and cousin Amber will come later to help.

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers!  Keep 'em coming cause they seem to be working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment