a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 53

I feel extremely frustrated with my situation right now.  I feel better, but yet I'm not.  I want to go do stuff on my own, and can't.  I want to eat foods like pepper, without thinking twice, but I must not.  This is all stemming from yesterday's encounter at the clinic when I was told that it was pretty much a can NOT do to go to Hawaii after Day 100.  I don't see why not.  First of all, they don't have the flu in Hawaii and if they do, it is usually contained within the "tourist" population.  Second of all, that's where I currently live.  They are telling me I can't go home!  I WANT TO GO HOME!  And only for a week or two.  Out of rebellion, today I ate a donut from Casey's which I'm not allowed to eat and made it worse by it being a Day Old donut.  Then at dinner, I ate cold roast beef.  I may regret this, but I was just at a point today where I just wanted to say ^&*%$ it! (I at least microwaved my pepper)

I am just going to keep doing what I'm doing and prove to these doctors that there are people who can make it through recovery in 100 days.  Just like I proved to Dr. McGuirk that I wasn't going to die in my hospital bed of a bad attitude.  And how I proved to them that it doesn't always get worse before it gets better.

Obviously, I am having a pretty bad day.  I did a good job of covering it up.  I didn't want to ruin my parent's visit with Kellan.

One day at a time, tomorrow will be better....

No comments:

Post a Comment