a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 52

I went to the dr today for an unscheduled visit for something that looked like a rash on my arm.  And because I got myself paranoid about dematologic graft vs host disease.  There was good news and bad news.  The good news is that the Nurse Practitioner does not think it is GVHD.  The bad news is that she told me that she was not going to let me go back to Hawaii on Day 100, even if I am feeling better.  I threw my adult temper tantrum, wollowed in my own self pity, then went shopping for Kellan.  The shopping made me feel better.  We got him a jumparoo.  His legs are a little short for it.

For my followers, don't hesitate to post my blog entries on facebook or twitter or whatever you can.  I actually encourage it.  Just click on the icon at the bottom of the post.  It may be grayed out.  If you aren't already logged into the program, it will make you log in (just a warning so that you aren't afraid its going to steal your password or anything). 

As always, thank you for your prayers, thoughts and support.  My parents and Aunt Jenny are coming tomorrow to help me with the baby.  It should be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment