a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 47

Not much to report today.  I have been having a lot more energy lately, meaning, I can stay awake throughout the day.  Trust me, I want to sleep, but between spending time with Kellan and running errands, picking up prescriptions, making unscheduled visits to the clinic,  I don't have a lot of time.  I don't know how my mother and father in law are doing it.  Thank goodness we are almost halfway there!

If you were having trouble becoming a follower, go to Day 36 and read Ashley's comment. 

Don't forget to spread the word about donations.  I believe we just incurred a cost that we though was going to be paid for, but now its not.

Thanks again for all your prayers and support that continue throughout my recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment