a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 42

Sorry it has been a while since my last post...as the doctor's always say, no news is good news, right?

My labs are still looking good.  My kidney tests are still coming down which is good.  They have decreased my appointments now to weekly.  So for the next couple of weeks I'm getting an antiviral through the IV at my appointments and as long as my blood counts are good, no further treatments are needed!  (Well except for the bajillion pills I have to take every day).

I was really fatigued today I guess.  Came home from getting labs done, probably around 10.  I went back to bed and slept till 5.  I couldn't believe it.  I sure hope I can sleep tonight.  I don't think I'm going to have any problem though.

My parents came up on Sunday and saw me and helped me take care of Kellan and my friends, Matt and Stephanie visited yesterday!  Its so nice to have visitors!  It really got my spirits up to see some friends and visit with people other than my in-laws (no offense Joe and Susie :) )  I really wished I could've gotten Kellan in the pool before it closed, but oh well, it got cold really fast and time just got away from us.

We just finalized the letter for the tax deductible donation thing, so hopefully it will be up and running by the end of this week or next if you are still waiting to donate.  Even if you can't donate, we always appreciate your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment