a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 71

Its amazing what a little bit of sunshine and getting outdoors can do for you!

This last week has been the most difficult so far, not for symptoms, but emotionally.  This journey is mentally and emotionally draining, more than physically draining for me.  Though, they all are inter-related since you are physically drained from being emotionally and mentally drained.  Everyday this past week, I have had to tell myself over and over again, I just got to get through today.

Anyway, I feel like I am getting back to myself again.  I even laughed a couple of times today!  I got so much stuff done today even though I was tired from Kellan having a bad night last night (I was up at 2 am and probably only got a half hour sleep between then and 7:30 when he got up).  I felt so accompllished!  My day didn't start that way, but I'm glad it ended the way it did. 

I am happy to say, that I am looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment