a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 148 - Perfect!

All of my labs came back perfect today!  I'm so happy for this!  I still have some significant fatigue and occassionally some nausea, but other than that I am doing great!  I couldn't have asked for anything better!  So I hope this gives hope to other bone marrow transplant patients.

Otherwise, life is getting better and better.  I'm still with my parents, but I leave on February 1st to relocate to Washington DC.  My husband leaves Hawaii tomorrow and will be in town for about a week.  He'll then drive to DC around January 2nd and start house hunting and waiting for our household goods to arrive.  They are expected to arrive around the end of January, so we are waiting for them to arrive before I go.  We don't know a lot about the area, so if anyone has suggestions on where the good areas are to live, we would appreciate it!

Kellan said Dada today!  He's also dancing and pulling himself up.  He still isn't crawling, probably because he can't get his pudgy belly off the ground!  He really enjoys spending time with Jack and Sam, my friend's kids.  I'm so glad he can socialize now.

Thanks everyone for your continued thoughts and prayers.  This has truly been a rough and bumpy journey!  But things are starting to get better and better each day.

Happy holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment