a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 34

The doctors don't seem to think this polyoma virus is serious, so I'm not going to freak out about it.  It just means 2 more meds - another pil twice a day and IV meds once a week.  My kidney levels did go up a little from Friday, but not too bad. 

I've been kind of having some emotional days lately, I don't know why.  I think its because I miss Ryan so much and I feel so helpless here.

I am trying to really help out with the baby a lot more.  I even gave him a bath today, which he hated cause I suck at giving baths.  But I fed him his bottle and he went right to sleep.

Good night all!  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment