a·plas·tic a·ne·mi·a/āˈplastik əˈnēmēə/

Noun: Deficiency of all types of blood cells caused by failure of bone marrow development

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 29

Tomorrow will be 30 days post transplant!  Yeah!  I've made it this far, gotta keep going for sure now :)

Nothing really new to report.  Went to the lab to get my kidneys checked again after they adjusted some meds.  It went down a tiny bit, but not much.  They gave me more fluids and sent me home.  Got more labs and doctor appointments tomorrow, so it will probably be a pretty long day.  I just hope they can get this kidney thing figured out and soon before it does permanant damage!

I want to thank Grandpa DeGhelder for taking care of Kellan almost all day!  I was more worn out than I thought.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful in-laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment